My toy collection

So recently I've got a lot of questions from you guys about my toys. Therefore I thought it would be a good idea to write down exactly what toys I own, what I use them for, and what they look like.

Tarzan vibrator

This is the first toy I ever bought for myself. This is my Tarzan vibrator. It's purple, has a thrusting head, rotating pearls and a rabbit clit stimulator. It has like 6 different modes. This toy I use almost on a daily base for general stimulation.

Lipstick vibrator
This is my trusted companion for on the road, my lipstick vibrator. It's descrete thanks to it's disguise as a lipstick, and small enough to take with me anywhere. I keep this one standard in my handbag, and take it with me anywhere, in case I need a quick relieve for myself. I've used this many times on the toilet when I was still in high school, but even still use it in the restroom at college sometimes.

Slender silver virbator
This is my slender silver vibrator. It's easy to use and easy to slide in. I love using this one as an anal stimulation sometimes, especially in combination with my lipstick vibrator or my tarzan. I love how smooth this vibrator slides into my ass and gives me vibrations while I'm masturbating.

Silicon dildo
This is my realistic silicon dildo. When I'm not in the mood for vibrating toys, this is my go-to toy. I love pounding myself with this one, and very occasionally I might even use this one anal. But what I also love doing is deepthroating it. Yes, this badboy tought be the secrets of being a deepthroat queen. I love gagging on this thing while I'm using my other toys. The suction cup also makes it easy to use in the shower, if I really have time and the freedom to do it.

Buttplug

After I discovered the pleasures of anal, I decided to buy a toy to match my love for it. Unfortunately I wasn't very smart about my purchase, as I bought this buttplug. The material and everything is fine, just the end sticks out too much to wear it under my clothes for example. Maybe in the future I'll purchase one of the rosebud plugs, and I'll keep this as a back up. It still does the job of filling my ass though.

Ben Wa Balls
These are my Ben Wa Balls. These are fun to use, and easy to wear under regular clothing as well. I have worn these on occasion to school and college, but it's not like it's massively orgasmic or something. It's just something that keeps you very slightly turned on a little bit, nothing more.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you are an anal lover. Also it's good to see a girl practice her deep throating

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new Tumblr

Fansadox: my favorite BDSM comics