First date

I've talked a lot about what my desires are and some about my background, but in this post I want to go a little bit into what I imagine a first date could be like. Obviously before going on a date with someone I meet on the internet, there needs to be some correspondence beforehand. Just to get to know each other a little bit before we dive into a date, and just to make sure a possible relationship has a future and we're on the same page. Basically I want to know what I'm getting into before we go on a date, since you can never be careful enough with these things these days.

But let's say we get past that and we decide to meet somewhere. I always prefer to meet somewhere outside. So for example on a terrace, or a public place. Just so I can feel safe, and if either one of us doesn't like it, we can still walk away from it. No pressure is the key. We drink something perhaps, maybe get something to eat. We talk and get to know each other face to face and see how the chemistry is between us.

But in the end I don't want the first date just to be us talking. I want some action, which on one side I want to start subtle, but at the same time something daring. You can say for example to remove my panties if I want to continue, as a sign of agreement, and hand it over to you. I love this idea because it's naughty, slutty, public and yet subtle. I love the idea of you starting to give me small tasks to perform in public on the terrace for example, as a way to prove myself and how much I want this.

This can be anything from inserting a vibrating toy to which you have the control, to ordering me to blow a random guy in the restroom and leave the cum in my mouth to show you as proof before swallowing it. I love it when a Dom gets creative and starts testing me.

Obviously things won't end here. The tasks are just the beginning, sort of a test fase to prove my willingness to you. After that we can get into a more private setting, this can be your home, a hotelroom, anywhere we can get naked and really get started freaky. You can become as freaky as you want, within the boundaries that I have, but do consider the fact that the more freaky things become, probably the more difficult it will become to top it the second time.

I really don't care whether you just fuck my brains out and use me as a ragdoll to send me home dripping in cum the first time, or whether you invite your friends to gangbang the shit out of me. Once I go with you to a more private place I am your bimbo slut, your slave, and from that moment on in the first date I am yours.


Comments

  1. This sure is the best wat to meet up. First get to know eachother a bit better by some correspondense. When you have some Nice correspandense going on and both agreed to meet it would be as you describe. If the connection is there i expect no other than that you obey me and be the bimbo that you really are.

    I suggest we go to a hotelroom where i have my gear waiting for you. There we can go all out

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect idea for an illustrated story. I like the fantasy about submissive bimbo used as a cheap whore i.e. for giving a tip for a hotel boy, paying taxi driver extra by blowing him and then pating for the ride by her money. Those little stories would be a good iluatrated story

    ReplyDelete
  3. It this you in this photo ? you do look gorgeous! love the make-up and the nails and the boobs. I would definitely make you go pantyless. No remote control toys yet, need to brush up on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that is not me, although I do think I resemble her in some ways.
      And I love your idea!

      Delete
  4. Where can I meet girls like you. Not many in Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My toy collection

Fansadox: my favorite BDSM comics

Tattoos

My new Tumblr