Tattoos

I don't have any tattoos, but I have been interested in getting some. Now I'm not interested in being covered in tattoos, as that is simply not my style. And although it can look good on some girls, like in the picture below, I prefer tattoos to be subtle and not dominate my look.
Some girls can also take it too far, and are covered by some many tattoos that it doesn't look good anymore even if they look amazing beyond that. They cover their whole body, and sometimes even their face, which I find to be a shame, like in the picture below.
I have not made out yet exactly where I want to get my tattoos, but I do like the idea of having a tattoo on the side of my body. I also quite like the style of the tattoos in these pictures below. I guess it's maybe a tribal tattoo style, I'm not really sure, but I like the playful lines as they kind of accentuate the female shape.


I also love the idea of getting tattoos which would degrade me more, and make it more clear what my goal in life is. A tattoo that says 'Slut' or 'Fuck Doll' is definitely something I've been thinking about for a long time. I love the idea of getting a tattoo like in the following picture:

But I also love the idea of getting tattoo in more intimate places, like my pussy. For example a tattoo right above my pussy that says 'Slave' or 'Slut' or something along those lines, like in this example:
Or even more extreme, a tattoo in one of my intimate places, like my inner pussy lips or my anus, saying something degrading, like this for example:
Bot not everything needs to be hardcore slut style. Some tattoos can also be cute, like this tattoo for example. I love the place of this tattoo, and it still allows to add something in letters in a very nice style like 'fuckdoll' or 'slut' for example, without making it too blunt.
In terms of style, I very much like what Alicia Amira has done with tattoos. Maybe a little too heavy on the tattoos here and there, but overall not too bad.
Let me know your thoughts on getting a tattoo, where and what exactly, as I would love to hear your ideas about this as well.

Comments

  1. When it comes to tattoos I think anything that is artistic and is there to look nice and be sexy, it should come from you. Whereas anything that is there as a label or to degrade you, that should be chosen by your master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go for cute and discrete and not too many, stop adding before you look like a road map.

    Go for the piercings first, you can always take them out, tattoos are more difficult to change, hide or remove if this slut thing doesn't work out long term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you on making it discrete and not like a road map. And I like your idea of first doing the piercings.

      Delete
    2. A "spit first" and the butterfly are the only ones of those you've shown which I think you should consider... well at least initially; and after you worked out what you're going to pierce. Keep in mind with piercings you may want to (later) upsize or augment. So tattoos need to be placed with that in mind.

      Delete
    3. That's a good thing to keep in mind.

      Delete
  3. I got a question,are those tattoos referencing to anything BDSM related? If so there is certain etiquette in place. You can't place randomly across your body. If you want to know just contact me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They could be. Some are not, but are just pure about looks, and enhancing that bimboish look. But others are definitely.

      Delete
  4. Sex is nature's graceJanuary 29, 2020 at 1:52 AM

    I don't like tattoos. However, I do find etching sexy. Etching is scarring caused by tattooing without ink. It is more subtle than tattooing. I favor the above the cunt placement. Regardless of my preference, I hope you pursue your erotic instincts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tattoos are to me are tied to a persons personal aesthetic and therefore an expression of who they are so your notion of being permanently labeled and marked as a fuckdoll or slut makes a lot of sense. Obviously, like the rest of you, it should be up to your owner or how you look and tattoos are just a part of that. The idea of having you advertise even more that you’re nothing but a toy is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My toy collection

Fansadox: my favorite BDSM comics

My new Tumblr