What it's like to look for a Dom as a sub

For some time now I've been looking to find the right Dom. That isn't all to easy. There are dozens of websites where you can find men who are willing to offer themselves as 'your Dom', even if you're not looking for it. Still for 99% of those men it's just a fantasy and part of a sex chat or they might think it's an easy way to find a girl to get laid. In short, those guys aren't serious about it.

I'm not stupid, so I quickly see through their masquerade. My tactic as a sub is to first stall things a little bit. That might sound cruel, but if someone sends me the whole night 20 emails, and the day after I don't hear anything back from them, then he's simply not serious about it.
What remains after that is a hand full of men that are offering to be your future Dom. Most of them are serious, but that doesn't automatically mean there's the right connection. Many people within the BDSM world have their own ideas about things, just like in the real world, so everyone is looking for something else. So that things don't match, isn't that weird.

I'll have to admit, I'm probably also not the easiest. My situation is complex to put it mildly. I'm of Turkish origins, and my parents are more traditional. So a daughter that offers herself as a willing bimbo slut, slave and whore, doesn't really fit in with their ideas. Therefore I have to be careful, also because most people in my social circle are mostly all from a Islamic background and culture.

So I don't receive people at home. Meeting at other places where people from my environment might recognize me also isn't an option. So the only possibility I have is to find someone that's not from my environment, but has the same interests and is serious about it. Preferably someone not from around here, but lives far away, so I won't have to worry about my social circle or family finding out about it.

I've already been through dozens of websites. Often with no result. Sometimes I do find someone, but then there's a lack of chemistry, or the ideas aren't the same about what we want. I'm not interested for example in feet fetishes, water sports, leather, latex or pain. I'm more of a lust sub. But it's more than just rough sex. I want to feel submissive, to feel like a lust object, seen as a fucktoy for men.

I'm therefore very interested in a serious BDSM relationship, either a D/s or M/s for long term. Stuff like bondage, humiliation (especially verbal), performing tasks, strict rules etc. But also being shared, or even whored out to others as part of my submission.

I mainly want to be seen as the ultimate sextoy for men. A pure lust object, which only exists to bring pleasure to men, no matter how humiliating. If that's what you're looking for, you can always send me an email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My toy collection

Fansadox: my favorite BDSM comics

Tattoos

My new Tumblr